“There is no true healing unless there is a change in outlook, peace of mind, and inner happiness.”~ Dr. Edward Bach
Bach Flower Remedies for Resilience & Recovery Lunch & Learn Replay
I had a wonderful time exploring Bach Flower Remedies for Recovery & Resilience on this past Tuesday’s Lunch & Learn in celebration of National Recovery Month & Dr. Edward Bach’s birthday.
I’ve shared the replay below for you to explore this natural system of healing, which is an incredible resource for recovery and resilience!
The Bach Flower remedies were an essential component of my personal recovery from fibromyalgia, trauma and addiction. And I continue to use them as part of my recovery, resilience and well-being plans today!
I’ve been incredibly passionate about sharing about them with others for close to 25 years. I’ve utilized them with clients in my holistic practice, in addiction treatment programs, to support pregnant moms and babies, children and teens, adults in all kinds of healing and transition, and even pets! They are a wonderful adjunct to many holistic and conventional therapies; and can also stand alone as a self-healing system.
What are Bach Flower Remedies?
The Bach Flower Remedy System, consist of 38 flower essences, that work specifically on the emotional and spiritual condition of a person.
- They treat the individual, not the disease or the symptoms.
- The effect is not to suppress negative attitudes or emotions but to transform them into positive ones;
- Stimulating one’s own potential for self-healing and freeing the physical system to engage fully in fighting disease and stress.
- Exploring remedies, with or without a practitioner’s support, is a self-refletive process that cultivates self-awareness and self-empowerment.
- With a strong spiritual foundation, use of the remedies supports awakeing of one’s life purpose and brining one’s soul path into greater alignment.
I hope you enjoy the replay!
If you are interested in learning more, check out my upcoming Bach Flower Level 1 Course coming up in October. Earlybird Special Rate of $295 available through 10/6 plus a bonus 60-Minute Bach Flower Remedy Consultation & Custom Blended Remedy. Come explore!